Queens College Art Center // 65-30 Kissena Blvd. // Flushing, NY 11367The art center is part of the Kupferberg Center for the Arts at Queens College
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday during the academic year
Closed weekends + holidays. Please contact us for intersession + Summer hours.
Queens College is located at the corner of the Long Island Expressway and Kissena Boulevard (Exit 24) in Flushing, New York.
BY SUBWAY AND BUS: 60 minutes
From Long Island and Points East:Take the LIE westbound; watch for QC signs. If you need to get to the main gate on Kissena, get off at Exit 24 (Kissena Boulevard). Make a left at the light and take overpass onto Kissena Boulevard. If you want on-campus parking, get off at Exit 23, tum left onto Main Street overpass. Watch for QC signs to Kupferberg parking.
From Manhattan and Points West:Take the LIE eastbound; watch for QC signs. Get off at Exit 24 (Kissena Boulevard). If you need the main gate, continue down the service road until the first traffic light (Kissena Boulevard). Make a right onto Kissena. If you want on-campus parking, watch for signs for Kupferberg parking as soon as you exit the LIE. Do not go to traffic light.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Via Flushing: Take the Long Island Railroad or the #7 subway to Main Street, Flushing. From Main Street, take the Q25, Q25-34, Q34 or Q17 bus.
- Via Forest Hills: Take the E, F, G, or R subway to the 71st and Continental Avenue in Forest Hills. Take the exit marked "North side 70 Ave and 108 St." At the corner, take the Q64 bus to Kissena Boulevard and Jewel Avenue. Stops one block south of campus.
- Via Jamaica: Take the F subway to Parsons Boulevard or the LIRR to the Jamaica Station. From Jamaica Avenue and 160th Street or Hillside Avenue and Parsons Boulevard, take the Q25, Q25-34, or Q34 bus. From Hillside Avenue and either 169th or 179th Street, take the Q17 bus to the LIE and Kissena Boulevard.
- Via Kew Gardens: Take the E or F subway to Union Turnpike. Take Q74 Vleigh Place shuttle to main gate.
- Q25-34 Runs from Main Street, Flushing (#7 subway and LIRR stations), along Kissena (stops at the main gate) and Parsons Boulevards to Jamaica Avenue and 160th Street (BMT and IND).
- Q44 Runs from West Farms Square, Bronx (IRT) to Sutphin Boulevard, Jamaica (LIRR station). Stops at Main Street and Melbourne Avenue, two blocks west of campus.
- Q74 Runs from Union Turnpike, Kew Gardens (IND), along Vleigh Place, Main Street and the LIE service road, and then turns onto Kissena Boulevard. Stops at the main gate.
- Q64 Runs from Continental Avenue, Forest Hills (IND), along Jewel Avenue to 164th Street. Stops one block from campus.
- Q17 Runs from Main Street, Flushing (#7 subway and LIRR stations), to 165th Street terminal in Jamaica (passing the IND 179th Street station). Travels along Kissena Boulevard, LIE service road, 188th Street, and Hillside Avenue. Stops at Kissena and the LIE, two blocks from the main gate.
- Q88 Runs from Springfield Boulevard and Union Turnpike along Springfield to 73rd Avenue; along (or west on) 73rd Avenue to 188th Street; along 188th Street to the LIE; along LIE service road to Queens Boulevard and Woodhaven Boulevard. Stops at Kissena Boulevard and the LIE, two blocks from the main gate.
APPROXIMATE TRAVEL TIME FROM MIDTOWN MANHATTANBY CAR: 30 minutes
BY SUBWAY AND BUS: 60 minutes