Writing in Music: ACSM
Writing About Music: A Bibliography
- Bellman, Jonathan. A Short Guide to Writing About Music. New York: Longman, 1999.
- Ref ML 3797 B4 2000
- See http://occawlonline.pearsoned.com/bookbind/pubbooks/shortguides_awl/chapter7/deluxe.html for an online companion to the book.
- Booth, Wayne C., Gregory G. Colomb, and Joseph M. Williams. The Craft of Research, 2nd edition. Chicago and London: University of Chicago Press, 2003.
- Ref Q 180.55 M4 B66 2003
- Crabtree, Phillip and Donald Foster. Sourcebook for Research in Music. 2nd ed. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press, 2005.
- Ref ML 113 C68 2005
- Radice, Mark A. Irvine’s Writing About Music. 3rd ed., revised and enlarged. Portland, OR: Amadeus Press, 1999.
- Ref ML 3797 I79 1999
- Wingell, Richard J. Writing about Music: An Introduction. 3rd ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2002.
- Ref ML 3797 W54 2002