Students may appeal to take the CPE with a GPA lower than 2.0. Students may also appeal to defer a specific administration of the CPE, or to request permission to take the CPE a fourth time. For specific information on appeals procedures, please contact the Undergraduate Scholastic Standards Committee in B-Building 201.