CIRCE: fostering an appreciation of the importance of the diverse ecosystems in and around New York City to the quality of life of New Yorkers.
• Facilitates interdisciplinary studies among CUNY campuses
• Assists with proposal development for research on the urban environment
• Stimulates educational programs about our local ecosystems, habitats and wildlife.
• Supports studies of New York’s biodiversity and natural history
• Organizes symposia and seminars both for specialists and for the public
• Assists environmental advocacy groups.
• Fosters and advances a sense of stewardship of environmental resources
|What is CIRCE?|
|The CIRCE Mission|
|CIRCE serves CUNY|
|NYC as a model of urbanization|
|The urban ecological footprint|
|CIRCE in the Environmental Community|
|CUNY Environmental Research Projects|
|CUNY Graduate Center|
|Nurture Nature Foundation|
|Site Map||Contact Us|
Thomas Strekas, Acting Director,
Queens College The City University of New York 65-30 Kissena