Welcome to Math 128, Mathematical Design, this Fall 2020!
- Course Syllabus
- List of Standards you will learn in this class
- Course Calendar
- Course Content (Check here daily!)
- Information about the Course Projects.
- Our Campuswire community
Key Dates: (subject to change)
- First Day of Class: Wednesday, August 26
- Project 1 Due: Tuesday, September 29
- Project 2 Due: Monday, November 2
- Project 3 Due: Wednesday, December 9
- Last Day of Class: Wednesday, December 9
- Portfolio Session: During finals week, time and place to be determined.
Office hours is the time that instructors set aside outside of class time for students to come and ask questions. I am happy to help you with your homework, project, and other class-related questions or concerns. In this online format, office hours will be made by scheduling a meeting through Calendly, on Tuesday afternoons and Friday mornings. The exact hours are also posted on my schedule. If those times don't work for you, send me an email or DM and we'll set up a time that works for you.
Awesome Math Channels:
Fun trigonometry links:
Succeeding in Math Class: