My work is in topology, deformation theory, and quantum physics.
Most recent papers:
- Homotopy probability theory II with G.-C. Drummond-Cole and J.-S. Park. J. Homotopy Relat. Struct. April 2014. DOI: 10.1007/s40062-014-0078-3
- Homotopy probability theory I with G.-C. Drummond-Cole and J.-S. Park. J. Homotopy Relat. Struct. November 2013. DOI: 10.1007/s40062-013-0067-y
- Homotopy DG algebras induce homotopy BV algebras with Thomas Tradler and Scott Wilson, J. Homotopy and Relat. Struc., 2011, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 177-182
- Quantizing Deformation Theory in Deformation Spaces, Vieweg Teubner Verlag, 2010
- Algebras over Cobar CoFrobenius with Gabriel Drummond-Cole and Thomas Tradler, J. Homotopy and Relat. Struc., 2010, Vol 5, No. 1, pp. 15-36
In Fall 2014, I am teaching:
- Honors Calculus III (Math 207). This course is scheduled to meet TuTh 4:00PM - 5:50PM in 326 Kiely Hall at Queens College.
- Topology (Math 70700). This course is scheduled to meet MW 10:00am - 11:30am in Rm. 6496, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Gabriel Drummond-Cole PhD May, 2010. Thesis: Homotopy Batalin-Vilkovisky algebras, trivializing circle actions, and moduli space. NSF Postdoc at Northwestern. Now a fellow at the IBS Center for Geometry and Physics.
- Joseph Hirsh PhD May 2013. Thesis: Derived Deformation Theory. Now an NSF Postdoc at MIT.
- Josiah Sugarman