In Fall 2013, I am teaching two classes at Queens College:
- Math 157 Honors Calculus I. Meets in Kiely 065 from 4:00pm-5:40pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Math 624 Numerical Analysis. Meets in Kiely 061 on from 6:30pm-7:45pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
My work is in topology, deformation theory, and quantum physics.
Most recent papers:
- Homotopy Probability Theory I and Homotopy Probability Theory II with Gabriel Drummond-Cole and Jae-Suk Park. 2013
- Homotopy DG algebras induce homotopy BV algebras with Thomas Tradler and Scott Wilson, J. Homotopy and Relat. Struc., 2011, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 177-182
- Quantizing Deformation Theory in Deformation Spaces, Vieweg Teubner Verlag, 2010
- Algebras over Cobar CoFrobenius with Gabriel Drummond-Cole and Thomas Tradler, J. Homotopy and Relat. Struc., 2010, Vol 5, No. 1, pp. 15-36
- Gabriel Drummond-Cole PhD May, 2010. Thesis: Homotopy Batalin-Vilkovisky algebras, trivializing circle actions, and moduli space. NSF Postdoc at Northwestern. Now a fellow at the IBS Center for Geometry and Physics.
- Joseph Hirsh PhD May 2013. Thesis: Derived Deformation Theory. Now an NSF Postdoc at MIT.
- Josiah Sugarman