My work is in quantum physics, topology, and deformation theory.
Most recent papers:
- Homotopy Probability Theory I and Homotopy Probability Theory II with Gabriel Drummond-Cole and Jae-Suk Park.
- Homotopy DG algebras induce homotopy BV algebras with Thomas Tradler and Scott Wilson, J. Homotopy and Relat. Struc., 2011, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 177-182
- Quantizing Deformation Theory in Deformation Spaces, Vieweg Teubner Verlag, 2010
- Algebras over Cobar CoFrobenius with Gabriel Drummond-Cole and Thomas Tradler, J. Homotopy and Relat. Struc., 2010, Vol 5, No. 1, pp. 15-36
- Quantum backgrounds and QFT with Jae-Suk Park and Thomas Tradler, Int Math Res Notices 2009 2009, vol 5: 765-801
- Quantum backgrounds and symplectic field theory with Michael Sullivan and Thomas Tradler, J of Symplectic Geom 2008 Vol. 6, no. 4: 379-405
- Smoothness Theorem for Differential BV Algebras, J Topology 2008 1: 693-702