Welcome to Math 141, Calculus I, this Fall 2021!
- Course Syllabus
- Course Content (Check here frequently!)
- List of Standards you will learn in this class
- Read Letters from past students
- Course Calendar
- Book problems for each chapter covered.
- Our Campuswire community
- Our homework platform, WebWork.
- Additional online resources at WebAssign
- Reserve a study space at the library
Office hours is the time that instructors set aside outside of class time for students to come and ask questions. I am happy to help you with your homework or other class-related questions or concerns. This semester, I will have online office hours, which we will determine the first week of class. They will be announced in class and posted on my schedule. If those times don't work for you, send me an email or DM and we'll set up a time that works for you.
- Paul's Online Math Notes (A useful set of notes for our class.)
- Funny Little Calculus Text
- Active Calculus (An alternative textbook for calculus)
- Math Flash cards
- iTunes U (Online lectures by Queens College Faculty, including Calculus)
- Khan Academy (Online lectures)
- Desmos, an online graphing calculator
- Wolfram Alpha
- Get access to Mathematica at Queens College. (QC login required)
- Cocalc, an open source computational environment
Fun and Useful links:
Succeeding in Math Class: