Welcome to Math 636, Combinatorics, this Spring 2022!
- Course Syllabus
- Read Letters from past students
- Course Calendar
- Homework Assignments, Lecture Notes, and Topics Covered
- Guidelines for the course project and poster presentation
Office hours is the time that instructors set aside outside of class time for students to come and ask questions. I am happy to help you with your homework, project, and other class-related questions or concerns. We will determine office hours together during the first week of class. They will be announced in class and posted on my schedule. If the times we choose don't work for you, send me an email or DM and we'll set up a time that works for you.
- The Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
- Answers the question: "What is aibohphobia?"
- Who named the Catalan numbers?
- A whole bunch of identities!
- Nice writeups of combinatorial/geometrical mathematics
- Lecture notes on Enumerative Combinatorics, by Anna de Mier
- Proofs that really count
- Concrete Mathematics
- Enumerative Combinatorics, volumes I and II (both very advanced!)