Welcome to Math 142, Calculus II, this Spring 2020!
- Letters from past students
- Course Syllabus
- List of Standards you will learn in this class
- Course Calendar
- Course Content (Check here daily!)
- Information about the Goblet Project
- WebWork is where you can find the online homework assignments.
- Check Gradesly to see your grades.
- (Optional:) Webassign for additional electronic content
- First Day of Class: Monday, January 27
- Last Day of Class: Wednesday, May 13
- Final Exam: Friday, May 15 from 8:00-10:30am. Location To Be Determined.
I am happy to help you with your homework and other class-related questions during my office hours. Office hours will be determined by group consensus during the first week of class and will be announced in class and posted on my schedule. In addition, you are welcome to make an appointment to stop by my office in Kiely Tower Room 606. (You can call 718-997-5964 to see if I'm there.)
- Paul's Online Math Notes (A useful set of notes for our class.)
- Funny Little Calculus Text
- Active Calculus (An alternative textbook for calculus)
- Math Flash cards
- iTunes U (Online lectures by Queens College Faculty, including Calculus)
- Khan Academy (Online lectures)
- Desmos, an online graphing calculator
- Wolfram Alpha
- Get access to Mathematica at Queens College. (QC login required)
- Cocalc, an open source computational environment
Fun and Useful links:
Succeeding in Math Class: