This website has been retired.
Please visit the website of
The Center for Teaching and Learning for more information.
Teaching Excellence & Evaluation
The Academic Senate's Teaching Excellence & Evaluation Committee is
- overseeing and making recommendations about
- submitting to the Senate recommendations that promote excellence in
- providing oversight of the Center for Teaching and Learning.
(The Committee's complete charge is
Membership (as of Jan 2010)
- Claudia Perry
- Susan Croll (on sabbatical 2009-2010)
- Yoko Nomura
- Ekaterina Pechenkina
- Dean Savage
- Edward Borman
- Andrew DeMasters
- Daniel Muchnick
- Michelle Yacoub
Ex officio (non-voting) members
- Director, Institutional Research: Meg McCauliffe
- Provost (or a representative): Steve Schwarz, Associate Provost
- Director, Center for Teaching and Learning: Eva Fernández